Tuesday 12 November 2013

Artists Wanted

Pokemon Journeys is a massive project, something I'm realising more and more every day. While I'd like to be able to do the entire thing myself, the simple reality of time means that this just isn't possible.

My goal at the end of this is to be able to release a rulebook and play materials in PDF form to the public, totally free, that contains everything needed to sit down and play your own campaign of Pokemon Journeys. Even though it's free, I want this thing to look like the real deal, not just like a word document, and for that I need art.

Lots of art.

So, if you're a digital artist, and you'd like to donate your skills or some artwork to the project, I'd love to hear from you! You can get in touch with me either via Twitter (@JDHultgren) or Email (jamie@pgcomic.com). It can be art you've already done, or you can use it as an excuse to create something new and original, just for this.

There's plenty that needs doing; watermarks & art for the rulebook, profession images and card art. After we've spoken, I'll assign you a project so that people aren't doubling up. You'll be credited to your art on the image itself as well as in a list of contributors in the book, along with your contact details if you wish.

This project is not for commercial release. I am not making a cent out of it; it is a labour of love for everyone to enjoy, and I'd love for you to be a part of that.

Until next time,

- Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment